Returns & Replacements
We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from William Henry. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and built to be just what you need. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we do have a full-refund-no-questions-asked policy.
You may return your product in mint condition, with any included accessory, with its original receipt (or gift receipt), within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. To fill out and print the 'Merchandise Return Form', click here
If you're unsure whether your product needs repair or not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 888-563-4500, and we will help determine if you need to send your product to us. Download the repairs form here
Turnaround times generally range from 1 to 6 weeks depending on complexity of repair, required materials, etc.
Shipping & Delivery
William Henry uses the best carriers in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time. From the Secure Checkout page you'll see your item description, price and 'Ships:' time.
The 'Ships' time is an estimate of when the item will leave our studio in Oregon. For example, if an item displays "Ships: Within 24 hours," the item will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after you place your order. Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify by email of the new ship and delivery times.
Once the item leaves William Henry’s headquarters in Oregon, the Shipping Method you choose on the Cart page determines how quickly your shipped item delivers to your doorstep.
- Shipping Methods:
- Standard Ground Shipping → Delivers within 5 business days*
- Guaranteed 2 Day Shipping → Delivers within 2 business days
- Guaranteed 2-3 Business Day Shipping → Delivers within 2-3 business days
*Delivery may take longer for Alaska and non-continental U.S.
Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond WH's control once it leaves our facilities, WH cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
All William Henry shipments are insured for the full value of the items purchased. The cost of Insurance is included in the shipping price.
Ordering and Checking-Out
When you order/purchase from William Henry's website, you order is managed by our office in Oregon which usually ships it out to you within the next 24hrs. Orders placed during the weekend are usually shipped the following Monday. In every case, you will receive an email when your order has shipped, and you can check the status and track your order by logging into your dashboard or clicking on the link you received in the order confirmation email. Orders placed by phone, are immediately entered into the system and are shipped as above.
Our checkout if a simple 5 step process.
You are asked whether you want to checkout as a guest, register, or login (if you are a registered user)
- Checkout as Guest if you don’t want any of your personal information to remain stored on our system.
- Register if you want to become part of the WH community, and have an easy access to your order history and status. This will also help us keep track of your purchase for your future convenience.
- Login if you are a registered user and want to use the personal information and shipping address that are linked to your profile.
Payment & Pricing
When you place an order with William Henry, your credit card information is captured by an Authorize.net secure gateway that verifies the availability of funds. You credit card payment for the total amount of your order is processed when your order is shipped.
You can check and track the status of your order by logging into your account dashboard or by clicking on the link on your email confirmation.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up an WH ID and password).
You can login and manage your account clicking here or pasting the following url into your browser: www.williamhenry.com/customer/account/login/
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify WH immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by WH or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your WH ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s WH ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that WH ID, password or account. WH cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Our secure servers fully encrypt sensitive data for safe, trouble-free transactions. WilliamHenry.com utilizes the latest security methods and fraud detection techniques to protect any and all information you entrust to us.
If you use Mozilla, Chrome, Internet Explorer, of Safari as your Web browser (and are not using a relay or proxy), all WilliamHenry transactions are fully encrypted and secure. If you use a relay or proxy, check your browser's lock indicator (usually a picture of a lock or a key) to see if it is secure. Credit card information transmitted online is encrypted while in transit, so that even if the information is intercepted, because it is encrypted, it is useless to a would-be thief.
William Henry’s jewelry is designed for daily wear, but also requires proper care. Use the following guidelines to protect your William Henry jewelry and ensure your enjoyment and ability to wear for generations to come.
- Choose jewelry for daily wear that syncs with your lifestyle and activities.
- Treat your jewelry as if it were an heirloom.
- Remove jewelry when performing manual tasks (gardening, housework, or exercise) to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Apply cologne, lotion or any type of cosmetic product before you dress.
- Avoid swimming or showering while wearing your jewelry.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to chlorine, salt water, or other corrosive substances.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to household cleaning products.
- When you remove your jewelry, wipe it with a clean soft cotton or flannel cloth to remove perspiration, oils, or other air pollutants which might contain chlorine or sulfur.
- Use only a clean soft cloth, a soft brush, or a polishing cloth to clean your jewelry.
- Our antiqued oxidized silver finish is intentional, so don’t use silver polish or dipping solutions as they will remove the finish.
- Inspect your jewelry regularly for damage or potential problems.
- Wearing your sterling silver jewelry regularly will help prevent unintended tarnish.
- Store your jewelry individually in the tarnish/corrosion resistant pouches that it came in, or a soft cloth lined box wrapped in tissue paper to prevent scratches and tarnish.
Should your jewelry need repair, please complete the repair form here and ship it to us with the item.
Leather is a beautiful natural material that will maintain its look and feel if cared for properly.
To prolong it’s longevity you should avoid getting it wet and avoid chemicals which can damage or discolor the leather.
Most leathers will relax or stretch over time, this stretching is inherent in the leather and not a defect of the material.
Another feature of genuine leather is that it may age in a way that affects its color and shading. The color changes are often caused by oils in the skin.