Shipping & Delivery
William Henry uses the best carriers in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time. From the Secure Checkout page you'll see your item description, price and 'Ships:' time.
The 'Ships' time is an estimate of when the item will leave our studio in Oregon. For example, if an item displays "Ships: Within 24 hours," the item will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after you place your order. Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify by email of the new ship and delivery times.
Once the item leaves William Henry’s headquarters in Oregon, the Shipping Method you choose on the Cart page determines how quickly your shipped item delivers to your doorstep.
- Shipping Methods:
- Standard Ground Shipping → Delivers within 5 business days*
- Guaranteed 2 Day Shipping → Delivers within 2 business days
- Guaranteed 2-3 Business Day Shipping → Delivers within 2-3 business days
*Delivery may take longer for Alaska and non-continental U.S.
Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond WH's control once it leaves our facilities, WH cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
All William Henry shipments are insured for the full value of the items purchased. The cost of Insurance is included in the shipping price.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information WH may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
- When you sign up to the WH Community, register your products, purchase a product or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share online content with family and friends using the internet, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you on WH forums, WH may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on WH’s latest product announcements, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by logging into your account dashboard or by contacting email@example.com.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with WH, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve WH’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may also use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where an WH product is purchased so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies, depending on what browser you use, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the WH website may not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most websites, we may gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. WH may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the WH website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We may track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times WH may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with WH to provide products and services, or that help WH market to customers. For example, when you purchase and register a WH product, you authorize WH and the dealer where you made the purchase to exchange the information you provided to finalize the registration with WH. Personal information will only be shared by WH to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
WH shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever WH operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for WH to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or customers. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
WH takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
WH online services such as the WH online retail store use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
When you use some WH products, services, or post on an WH forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging into your account, or by contacting WH at firstname.lastname@example.org. For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if WH is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Third-Party Sites and Services
WH websites, products, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to WH employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
William Henry Knives, Inc. 3200 NE Rivergate St, McMinnville, OR 97128
Last updated: February 8, 2013
Returns & Replacements
We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from William Henry. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and built to be just what you need. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we do have a full-refund-no-questions-asked policy.
You may return your product in mint condition, with any included accessory, with its original receipt (or gift receipt), within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. To fill out and print the 'Merchandise Return Form', click here
Ordering and Checking-Out
When you order/purchase from William Henry's website, you order is managed by our office in Oregon which usually ships it out to you within the next 24hrs. Orders placed during the weekend are usually shipped the following Monday. In every case, you will receive an email when your order has shipped, and you can check the status and track your order by logging into your dashboard or clicking on the link you received in the order confirmation email. Orders placed by phone, are immediately entered into the system and are shipped as above.
Our checkout if a simple 5 step process.
You are asked whether you want to checkout as a guest, register, or login (if you are a registered user)
- Checkout as Guest if you don’t want any of your personal information to remain stored on our system.
- Register if you want to become part of the WH community, and have an easy access to your order history and status. This will also help us keep track of your purchase for your future convenience.
- Login if you are a registered user and want to use the personal information and shipping address that are linked to your profile.
Payment & Pricing
When you place an order with William Henry, your credit card information is captured by an Authorize.net secure gateway that verifies the availability of funds. You credit card payment for the total amount of your order is processed when your order is shipped.
You can check and track the status of your order by logging into your account dashboard or by clicking on the link on your email confirmation.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up an WH ID and password).
You can login and manage your account clicking here or pasting the following url into your browser: www.williamhenry.com/customer/account/login/
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify WH immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by WH or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your WH ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s WH ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that WH ID, password or account. WH cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Our secure servers fully encrypt sensitive data for safe, trouble-free transactions. WilliamHenry.com utilizes the latest security methods and fraud detection techniques to protect any and all information you entrust to us.
If you use Mozilla, Chrome, Internet Explorer, of Safari as your Web browser (and are not using a relay or proxy), all WilliamHenry transactions are fully encrypted and secure. If you use a relay or proxy, check your browser's lock indicator (usually a picture of a lock or a key) to see if it is secure. Credit card information transmitted online is encrypted while in transit, so that even if the information is intercepted, because it is encrypted, it is useless to a would-be thief.
If you're unsure whether your product needs repair or not, please send an email to email@example.com, or call us at 888-563-4500, and we will help determine if you need to send your product to us. Download the repairs form here
Turnaround times generally range from 1 to 6 weeks depending on complexity of repair, required materials, etc.
William Henry’s jewelry is designed for daily wear, but also requires proper care. Use the following guidelines to protect your William Henry jewelry and ensure your enjoyment and ability to wear for generations to come.
- Choose jewelry for daily wear that syncs with your lifestyle and activities.
- Treat your jewelry as if it were an heirloom.
- Remove jewelry when performing manual tasks (gardening, housework, or exercise) to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Apply cologne, lotion or any type of cosmetic product before you dress.
- Avoid swimming or showering while wearing your jewelry.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to chlorine, salt water, or other corrosive substances.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to household cleaning products.
- When you remove your jewelry, wipe it with a clean soft cotton or flannel cloth to remove perspiration, oils, or other air pollutants which might contain chlorine or sulfur.
- Use only a clean soft cloth, a soft brush, or a polishing cloth to clean your jewelry.
- Our antiqued oxidized silver finish is intentional, so don’t use silver polish or dipping solutions as they will remove the finish.
- Inspect your jewelry regularly for damage or potential problems.
- Wearing your sterling silver jewelry regularly will help prevent unintended tarnish.
- Store your jewelry individually in the tarnish/corrosion resistant pouches that it came in, or a soft cloth lined box wrapped in tissue paper to prevent scratches and tarnish.
Should your jewelry need repair, please complete the repair form here and ship it to us with the item.